Wednesday, February 24, 2010

100th post!!! Weeeee... zzzz.... *sleep*

Hello me,

You know what they say about curiosity killed the cat? Well... *yawn* ...apparently, being honest hurt people. Would you believe it? Honesty can be hurtful. And to top it, girls are illogical and they know it. My whole view of the world was shaken last night! On the good side, I've unearthed mysterious things about socialness and RPed something different. On the bad side, I didn't sleep much. On the much bad side, I'm very, veeery tired. Whoopsy.

ActivitySuccess
Work 7 hours on the project, without distractions100%: Yup! That worked!
Make sure not to talk to Cy about homework100%: Yup! But sadly, it didn't work too well in the end, a few hours later. >_>
Make a nice dinner80%: I kind of waited late to make the said nice dinner
Go sleep at 10PM0%: 3AM = *wanna die*


Conclusion: I... *faint*

Today: ... *throws a rock at Yesterday*

ActivityReason
Work 7 hours on the project, without distractionsYa know why
Survive todayWith it being the space RP night, me not having fod, me being dead tired, me needing sleep... owwie...


...sleeeeeeeep... *cry*

No Ciao.

PS: 100th post, weeeeeeee!

No comments: