Tuesday, February 23, 2010

School and homework

Hello me,

The first day back to school went good enough. I definitely feel an improvement.

ActivitySuccess
Work 7 hours on the project, without distractions100%: Yup, working only on normal hours is nice.
Buy food100%: Done, but it cost me so little I didn't get deduction. Oh well, at least it's done.
Make a nice dinner80%: I kind of could have added a bit more to that dinner
Go sleep at 10PM50%: I went to sleep somewhere between midnight and 1AM, but it was out of helping someone and I did menage to set myself some limit, so it's half a success


Conclusion: Still a bit of trouble with the sleep aspect. If I don't make sure it's fixed soon, it could get problematic. Helping once is nice, but if I'm too tired, I'm going to help hurting more globally than I help.

There isn't much to say today. I'm going to have similar goals to yesterday, with an added goal. So much I did a bit of copy paste!

ActivityReason
Work 7 hours on the project, without distractionsWell, I gotta work during normal hours, so I can relax on evenings, like I should
Make sure not to talk to Cy about homeworkTo avoid becoming pushy and annoying. Past taught me that helping comes with social rules.
Make a nice dinnerI kind of messed up with that yesterday because I was relaxing too much.
Go sleep at 10PMSleep is needed


It should be easy enough. As an ending note, I feel a bit bad that I can't be on Skype. I want to be home at evenings to relax, but it means I can't be at school, which is the only place I can log on Skype from. I'm trying to get Skype on my BB, but it's not fully activated because it's broken, so I don't see any way to add the program on it with the ways provided. It sucks.

So, ciao!

No comments: