Friday, February 19, 2010

Break Day 3: Relaxation?

Hello.

Yesterday hasn't been as good as expected, although it hadn't really been my fault, partly. The social part kinda fell appart, since nobody wanted to play with me, mainly because people were busy with stuff. I tried though, so that gotta count for something, right?

ActivitySuccess
Help my mom with stuff100%: I did the best I could to help her
Play a board game with mom100%: I did offer, but she ended up too tired to play once she was done with her stuff
Play a non-competitive video game with my siblings100%: Again, I offered, but nobody wanted to play. It didn't help that one of my sisters wasn't there.
Call my bro for his bochia sport thingy100%: I called him and everything is set.
Do no stressing things50%: While I did keep sutff outta my mind, I went too fast while helping mom and got tons of wood dust in my throaty and lungs. Result, I ended up coughing in bed all afternoon. Not my idea of relaxation.


Conclusion: It could have been a good day, had I not been stupid. I think I've learned my lesson.

For today, I have no real goal set in mind. It is, afterall, the last day I spend at home. I think I will keep it simple:

ActivityReason
Do no stressing thingsI think you know why by now.


Ciao!

No comments: