Friday, February 19, 2010

Break Day 4: Bro town fun

Hello.

Second entry today, because I won't have time tomorrow morning to post my entry, then I won't have Internet until Sunday morning, so here it comes:

ActivitySuccess
Do no stressing things90%: I did a lot of fun things today, others than a few roughs words to "friends", so I guess that's good for a last day home.


Conclusion: Well, it could be worse. Stupid more manual work today and more dust in my lungs. It will all be fine tomorrow, though. Yay.

As for tomorrow, it's gonna be a simple day. Back to Sherbrooke, but not back to Internet-land yet. MSN, maybe, but my phone is kinda dead. Either way, it's gonna be my last break day, so let see how I intend to make it good.

ActivityReason
Go to bochia with my bro.Well, I promised and it's gonna be nice sport
Clean myself fullyI would have done so earlier, but we destroyed the bathroom today at home to make it anew later this week.
Make a nice dinnerGood way to celebrate my return to normal life with good food
Do no stressing thingsLast day of that thing. Go, 100%!


I'm done. Now time to go play that board game!

Ciao!

No comments: